BILLING AND PAYING
**Bills are due on the 20th of each month**
- Regardless of how you pay your bill, it is the customers responsibility to get the payment into the office by the 20th of each month. Pending online payments and postmark dates do not count in avoiding the late fee. Please allow the proper processing time depending on your form of payment.
- Not receiving a physical statement or receiving a statement late due to postal issues, does not exempt customers from paying their current charges on time. Customers can call or come into the office during business hours or use the web portal to get your balance. This info is usually available by the 1st of any month.
- Paperless billing is available.
*** If you currently pay with DOXO, Official Payments, or thru your bank using bill pay, please remember to update your account number to the new four (4) digit number to ensure proper credit.***
Lobby hours are Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays, from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
Bills can be paid using…..
CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, CREDIT CARD, ACH OR ONLINE PAYMENTS.
CASH – Can only be accepted in person at the city building lobby.
CHECK or MONEY ORDER – Can be mailed, accepted in person at the city building lobby, or dropped into the night box inside the main entrance of the city building. (The drop box is accessible at any time.)
** Checks are scanned to the bank in real time and the money will be out of your account the same day. Please make sure funds are available to avoid charges. **
** Because we scan your checks PLEASE DO NOT staple or tape your check to the stub. Also, if you must fold your check to fit the envelope, please do not fold it more than once.**
CREDIT CARD – Can be accepted at the city building lobby or used online. (We do not take payments by phone). A fee is charged based on your card company.
ACH – We can automatically deduct your payment from your checking for free. This is done on the 15th of each month. Please come to the city building to fill out an ACH authorization form.
ONLINE PAYMENTS – There are now 3 ways to pay online.
- The city now has its own web portal available for our customers. This requires registration at https://wp-fwv.accugov.com/. Your account number and location number will be required and can be found on your statement. If you have trouble registering, you can call the city during normal business hours, and we can provide a one-time temporary registration number. This payment will reflect immediately on your balance.
- For customers that prefer DOXO, you can make payments through this third-party payment site at www.doxo.com. This requires an account setup. Please note that DOXO is not connected to our system in any way. You will need to provide your four-digit account number and balance when submitting payments. You must allow up to 3-6 business days for these payments to be processed.
- For one-time payments you can visit www.officialpayments.com. This is a third-party payment site and is not connected to our system in any way. You will need your four-digit account number and balance. Please allow 1-3 business days for these payments to be processed.